Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Partner & Friend

Today my husband was home, which is a big deal! He works and lives out of town, and right now he's working 7 days a week. Since I have a client due (I'm a doula), I have had to stay close to home, so we haven't been able to go visit him in awhile.  But today his job got rained out, so he drove the 2.5 hours home to be with the family for just a few hours before driving the 2.5 hours back. That is a man who is dedicated to his family. My post today isn't in keeping with my theme for the month, but I wanted to publicly thank the Lord for giving me such an awesome husband, partner and friend. Love you, babe!

4 comments:

  1. i am so happy for you--enjoy your time---and what a great job you have--i had wanted to do that at one point in my life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's awesome Lynn - what stopped you? It is a hard job, but so rewarding! The world needs more doulas.

      Delete
  2. My husband used to travel all over the US for his job and would be gone 6 weeks at a time or more and then home for 2-4 days before doing it all over again so I feel your pain. Enjoy your day.

    Checking in from A to Z. New follower.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, Sabrina - I feel for you! We are fortunate to see him at least a few evenings most weeks.

      Thanks for stopping by and for the follow! I'll be checking out your blog soon.

      Delete

I love your comments!