Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Octopus Camouflage

When I first saw this video, I just. Could. Not. Believe it. So fantastic, so awesome, so amazing! You HAVE to watch it. And yes, I did just yell at you. But, seriously, take the 4.5 minutes and watch it! And, I don't care how any scientist tries to explain it away (and notice he says they have no idea how it works)... it doesn't matter how many millions of years it had, this could not have evolved. Call me stupid and naive, whatever. The complexity here is off the charts! This is so cool, I feel like doing a little dance. God has the greatest ideas!


7 comments:

  1. wow that was fascinating--i love stuff like this--reminds me of a great piece i saw, years ago on seahorses-thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw a clip about how octopi will sometimes leave water and "walk across" land and how they are the most intelligent - some say even sentient - invertebrates. They will form bonds with humans in captivity! Looking forward to this video.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't know that. Very cool! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. That's really neat. God's creativity amazes me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally agree with you. I am certainly NOT an evolutionist. Since you liked this, I am passing this website on to you (though you may know about it already).

    www.icr.org This is a creationist website that is super cool with FREE and in-depth scientific articles. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the website recommendation. I hadn't heard of it - can't wait to check it out!

      Delete

I love your comments!