Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Dog

If you have a dog, you know. What else can I say? Yes, humans domesticated dogs and "created" all the new breeds. But who gave us the brain power? Who put all that genetic code in there for us to work with?

I'm so thankful for dogs. Here is one of my all-time favorite videos, which highlights how the dog reflects the nature of God. (It's just 2 minutes)





And this is my dog Levi. I love how he talks to me when he wants something. Woo, woo, woo, woooo.... (Boxer talk)

What do you love most about dogs? 




Names of God -D
Deliverer * Door * Divine 

9 comments:

  1. I have a dog, too. He's a big German Shepherd. What do I love about him? The way he cocks his head and acts like he understands every word I say.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Levi does that too! He also perks his ears up every time I say one of my kids' names, to see if I'm going to tell one of them to feed him. Dogs are awesome!

      Delete
  2. Great post and great video. Thanks for sharing. My Lab mix, Duke, is about the best friend I could have.
    I thought about doing my D-post about some of the dogs of Laura Ingalls Wilder, but knew that it would end up being too long. (I clicked here from pioneergirl's blog and I'm doing LIW posts as well!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I could have written a lot more about dogs, for sure!

      Thanks for stopping by, and for the follow. I look forward to lots of LIW stuff in April!

      Delete
  3. Wonderful post...our beloved Holden passed on to the rainbow bridge this March. I still think I hear her in the early morning hours.
    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry to hear about your dog. Levi is 8 1/2, and he has a heart problem. We try to be realistic that he won't be with us much longer, but it's hard to face that.

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. Well, we don't have dogs ourselves, but we are in love with my sister's Olde English Bullye Dogge, Myrtle as well as her new little pesky sister, Mabel (an English Bull Dog). Guess what my "m" post is going to be about?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for sharing this. I laughed and I cried and now I'm going to take a four-mile walk with God and my dog.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!